Saturday 2 November 2013

The Beginning of November The 1st.

Well this month has started off really well.  I have received some blocks from my quilting friends in smallquilttalk and they are just beautiful.  Quilters' are just the nicest of people. 

Just some of the blocks received.
I keep looking  through them and see something different every time.  I think I have received blocks blocks rom at least 6 countries, but that was an initial first count.
Some more of the blocks.  Aren't they just awesome?  I am going to have to find a very special setting for these.  They really are "A Gift of Love".  Thanks you all who were involved.











Today is my DiL birthday and my DS is taking her out for a birthday dinner.  The two boys are having a "sleep over" at Grandma and Granddads tonight.  This means they will run us round the house and finally fall into bed exhausted.  Still it is only rarely I have them and I love them to bits.  So I will bid you all Goodnight and sleep well for now.

1 comment:

  1. I got mine too and still thinking about the settings.
    But first of all I will make your signature into a block like the rest.
    Thank you for playing with me :-)

    ReplyDelete