Monday 4 November 2013

Sunday 3rd November

21 Days to Go

I cannot believe that just having the boys for one night and a morning can be so wearing.  I feel totally cream-crackered.  DH has spent the morning at the swimming pool and I have been on the computer again.  Really must spend less time on the computer and more doing things.  Lets face it, three weeks today and I will be on my way to Madeira and everything needs to be finished by then.
This afternoon I decided to start quilting my Maple leaf block.  Oh dear.  My hiccup in June means my hands don't work the way they used to and I find I am unable to hand quilt the same.  Booo Hoooo.  Now what am I going to do?  Well I will try other methods of course, but I can see me resorting to machine quilting if it doesn't work out.  That will be tragic but I suppose better than no quilting at all.
I will leave in the stitches I have already done to see if there is any improvement over time.
Nothing much to say with it being the weekend so I will wish you all a good night and god bless.
Bronwen.

No comments:

Post a Comment