Saturday 2 November 2013

Saturday 2nd November

Good Morning Ladies

Well we had a very quiet night with the children.  After a few games of picture dominoes my little one, Hayden (aged 4) asked to go to bed at 8pm.  Big half brother  went as well and they watched a film on his lap top.  Peace!  I got to read some of my book.
After breakfast we went to see Peters mother and took the boys with us.Sadly it rained all the time we were there so they couldn't pick the fallen apples.  On the way home we dropped them off with Mum and Dad. I took the pudding I had cooked for her and at least she seemed to appreciate the fact I had made it especially for her.  She may have been crowned with it otherwise!
After lunch, I bought my Christmas present to me.  I have bought a Brother Serger.  I have a small one but it is more like a toy.  As I have 4 sets of curtains to make in the new year, I wanted something a bit more beefy. Looking forward to that coming.  I also finished my first UFO of the month.  Sorry I can't show it to you now as it is my Secret Santa and that wouldn't be fair.
I am now going to go and read my book, nothing spectacular but all right before an early night ready to start with a vengeance tomorrow.
Interesting thought though.  Why does spending large amounts of money give you the need for more chocolate?
I shall see what the weather brings. It may be an indoor day or an outdoor day.
Until then
Goodnight, God Bless and Sleep Tight.
Bronwen

No comments:

Post a Comment