Friday 4 July 2014

THE FOURTH OF JULY.

First of all I would like to wish all my friends in the US a wonderful Holiday.  Enjoy yourselves and perhaps a little quilting on the side?

Chinese Coins
This week has been reasonable and I have managed to complete
another of my UFO's from 2013 little quilt challenges.  The on
line group I belong to, Small Quilt Talk, has a monthly challenge.
I have only managed to do the June small quilt and finished that on
time.  I also managed to finish my Chinese Coins from 2013.




This was the quilt made for the June 2014 monthly challange.  I enjoyed doing this as it was quite small and went together easily.
All the fabric was used from my stash.  I refer to it as my "Guilty
Secret" quilt because the four patches are pre-printed fabric and
there was no fiddling.  Well, just once in a while perhaps?
Both these quilts are from Kathy Tracy books.  They are wonderful.





I had hoped to be further on with both my baby shawls and with my swap partners quilt.  I am making this rather blind as she has given me no indication as to her favourite things.  Still, I like it so hopefuly she will too.

Well, that's it for this week.
Next weeks challenges are:
Finish crocheted shawl
Move on with knitted shawl
Do lots more to swap Quilt
Do something to Bedrunner.

Tall order but we will try.


Wishing you a goodnight, sleep tight
Happy Quilting Dreams

Needlemaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment