Thursday 15 May 2014

January 2014.

January came in cold but snow free.  I belong to an online quilt group by the name of Small Quilt Talk.  The ladies of this group are a wonderful inspiration to anyone who loves quilting, be it small or large.  As you might tell, they make Small Quilts.  This month it was decided to hold a Pincushion Swap.  Approximately 100 ladies signed up and we were all paired off and given a date by which our swaps were to be posted.
Some beautiful and unusual designs appeared on the photograph album and I have posted a photograph of the pincushion I sent to my partner, and the one I received, which is presently in use in my sewing room.
This is the one I sent.


This is the one I received


I was also working on my nieces bed runner wedding present (photo later)

No comments:

Post a Comment