Tuesday 22 October 2013

Monday 21st October, 2013

What have I been doing over the last two months?  A lot of sitting and resting, which means lots of thinking too.  I have designed at least a dozen quilts in my head.  I had Electric Quilter 7 bought for me and I am now hoping to learn to use it.  You never know, those designs may become a reality on paper.  I have also finished off two projects which had been started and are now finished.  I have listed my achievements later, complete with photos.  At least that is what is intended to happen!
Today I am steaming the last two Christmas puddings and that will be another job finished.  I have nearly finished all my shopping and the net thing to do is wrap presents and write cards.  My deadline is 21st November as we leave on the 25th for our holiday in Madeira. I will soon start packing and then trying to decide what to take with me in the way of crafty things to do on hols.  If there is any room left I will think about clothes.  As DH has just finished decorating the lounge, it i now my job to put everything bqck where

No comments:

Post a Comment